If you are planning to take the board exam for your chosen engineering field, you need to submit the following requirements:
1. Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation, and with scanned pictures and remarks “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY” See Resolution No. 2004-200.
Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accrediting agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B].
Graduates of New Schools/Degree/Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
2. Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate in NSO security paper. If NSO copy is not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar.
3. Four (4) passport-size colored pictures with complete name tag in white background
4. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
5. Original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only). If NSO copy is not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar.
6. Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or the Professional Regulatory Board.Info from PRC website.