Requirements For Board Exam Application

If you are planning to take the board exam for your chosen engineering field, you need to submit the following requirements:

1. Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation, and with scanned pictures and remarks “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY” See Resolution No. 2004-200.

Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accrediting agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B].
Graduates of New Schools/Degree/Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.

2. Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate in NSO security paper. If NSO copy is not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar.

3. Four (4) passport-size colored pictures with complete name tag in white background

4. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)

5. Original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only). If NSO copy is not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar.

6. Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or the Professional Regulatory Board.

Info from PRC website.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 Responses to “Requirements For Board Exam Application”

  1. harold says:

    can i have additional lists of the requirements for licensure examinations of chemical engineering that was set by the PRC? thanks

  2. says:

    please inform me what willl be the requierments to apply for examination for REE and Registered Master Electrician this 2013 in Saudi Arabia. Thank u!

  3. Aries Ladaran says:

    Good Day,

    ask ko lang graduate po ako ng marine engineering now working sa carnival cruise lines gusto ko po sana mag-exam para tumaas ang rank ko ano po ba ang mga requirements?

    Thank you


  4. mines says:

    im not a board passer as chemical engineer however i am working in the food industry for more than 13years and currently handle the position of quality assurance manager. is there any provision from PRC or IRR stating that professionals like us could acquire a certificate of registration w/ o examination for BS chemical engineering graduate ?

    thank you

    • fritz says:

      No. It’s stated in the Chemical Engineering Law that only those who passed the exam can qualify as Licensed Chemical Engineers and license can’t be granted due to special provisions or whatsoever.

  5. Ask ko lang po kung wala bang age qualification for retake of chemical eng’g.board exam ,naka pag take po kasi ako last year of 2001. Thank you!

  6. Leonard Guevaeea says:

    kailangan pa pu ba ng 2 valid id pra sa mkapgfile ng board exam application pra sa ece.

  7. Erick Manalastas says:

    Ask ko lang po. Filipino Citizen po ako na currently studying outside the Philippines ng Mechanical Engineering, ano po kaya requirements, rules, regulations, assessments ang kailangan ko po? Leave some information na din po kung anu pwede kong gawin upang maka-take ng Board Exam. Thank you po.

  8. Ikeda Tsuchiya says:

    May tanong po ako … currently nag-aaral po ako ng civil engineering sa Phil. ,,,need po ba na Filipino citizen ang citizenship para makapag apply for board exam???

  9. mir says:

    pwede po ba mag file kahit wala po yung original na T.O.R.?

  10. tin says:

    ok lng po ba kng ung apelyido ko sa t.o.r ko is ung apelyido ko nung dalaga aq pero ang gagamitin ko po sa board exam ngaun eh ung sa asawa ko po.mgkakaproblema po ba un.


Leave a Reply