If you need to renew your PRC ID, you need to submit the following requirements:
1. Duly accomplished form
2. Two (2) pieces passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag
3. Photo/xerox copy of recent professional ID card
4. In case of lost professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of Loss
5. In case of destroyed professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.
6. Updated certificate of membership with respective Accredited Professional Organization (for selected professions only, including but not limited to Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Geodetic Engineers)
Note: Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and valid identification of the professional and the representative. PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.Info from PRC website.