Requirements for Renewal of Professional ID

If you need to renew your PRC ID, you need to submit the following requirements:

1. Duly accomplished form

2. Two (2) pieces passport size picture: close-up, colored, plain white background, with complete name tag

3. Photo/xerox copy of recent professional ID card

4. In case of lost professional ID card which is still current, the applicant shall submit a notarized affidavit of Loss

5. In case of destroyed professional ID card, the applicant shall surrender the destroyed card.

6. Updated certificate of membership with respective Accredited Professional Organization (for selected professions only, including but not limited to Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Geodetic Engineers)

Note: Representatives filing the application and claiming the professional ID in behalf of the professional must present Special Power of Attorney and valid identification of the professional and the representative. PRC-registered professional acting as representatives may transact with PRC upon presentation of Authorization Letter and his/her professional ID.

(Info from PRC website.)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

16 Responses to “Requirements for Renewal of Professional ID”

1. Diana Joy Gubac says:

hi.. pwede po ba mgfile ng application ng PRC id kahit na hindi ngattend ng Oath Taking? please email me @ chadie_4ever@yahoo.com.

i would really appreciate your reply.

Thanks and Godbless!

2. Leonard T. Esber says:

Good day! Magkano na po yung renewal fee as to date? Thank you.

3. bai manampan says:

Hi po, I wanna ask if may certificate for eligibilty ang computer engineers? Kc po wala pong liscensure exam ang CoE at wala pong prc exam.. Is there any way na magagamit for employment kc po eligibility ng computer engineer ung hinahanap.. Wala po kcng professional liscense for us..pls email me if meron.. :) thanks and god bless po..

4. roNALD pulido says:

Helo gud pm ,i want to ask ,pwedE po bANG mag early renewal ako xa aking license,,supose to be ths cuming march 29, 2o13 pa po ma expire ito.tnx . .ronald pulido po ito.just emel ronaldpulido@rocket.cm

5. Edcel Merca says:

Hi good day po. I’m a licensed electrical engineer working as an I.T. practitioner for more than 10 years now and wasn’t able to renew my license since the first issuance of it. I am working now in an Electrical Industy and wants to renew my license and be reunited with electrical engineering world. What are the steps i have to take to renew my license. Sir, your reply will be very helpful.

6. Catherine Fetalino says:

Expired na po yung license from 2010, Radiologic Technologist po ako, then if ever po na magpaparenew, how much ang penalty and parents ko po ang magpaprocess, what are the requirements? and if ever po ba, kasi matagal ko na rin di narenew ang certificate of membership ko (PART). hope masagot po mga querries ko…thank you.

7. Jenette Palmones says:

hi, i am a registered nurse and i registered at PRC Legaspi. Is it possible for me to renew my PIC at PRC Manila? Thank you.

8. hi can i still renew my PRC license even if im not practicing my profession?.,im a licensed teacher but currently working in a call center.,Thanks.

9. I lost my id license which is long time expired, what are the requirement to get new one for registered criminologist, please email at jacj_swat07@yahoo.com, thank you.

10. monette galvez says:

Hi! I hope you can help me with my case. my husband is in US right now, he is a registered nurse and his PRC license has expired and sad to say he lost it. He wants me to renew his license but there is no way I can renew his license without his License no. first question is, how can I get his License number, I believe this is required for the application for the renewal of his license. My husband too has no idea on how to get his license number. hope you can help us.

11. good day po,mg ask lang ako kung pwede po mg renew ng licensed dito sa Manila kahit sa Zamboanga City ngregister ng licensed.

12. rino c. dime says:

Good day. Agricultural engr po ako at gusto ko po magrenew ng aking license,,saan po ako pwdeng makakuha ng Good Standing Certificate dito sa Visayas as req’t sa aming pagrenew?

13. Joseph Lagrimas says:

HI Good Day!

I would like to renew my PRC License ID and its almost 2 years expired, I would like to know how much would be the payment for the renewal? I am a Mechanical Engineer

I am looking forward for your response, Thank you!